Apprenticeships with First Intuition
Accounting apprenticeships are a fantastic way to start your career in accountancy!
Benefits of an apprenticeship:
Globally recognised qualification
- Working towards your accountancy qualification by attending our weekday classroom courses.
- Receive support from your tutors with monthly catch ups to help ensure you stay on track.
Earn whist you learn
- You have to work a minimum of 30 hours a week as an apprentice
- You will be earning a salary for the duration of your apprenticeship
- Working in a finance role with an organisation, putting into practise what you have learnt in your qualification.
- Gain real world experience in accounting, this will give you a better understanding of what you are learning on your courses
- Learn a range of work place skills, developing a portfolio of your achievement.
Why our students love studying accountancy as an apprentice!
Are you eligible?
You must be:
- Be aged 16+ and be resident in the UK
- Be in full or part time employment and have the support of your employer
- Not hold a degree in accounting or in full time education
- Not be studying for any other qualification
Please email email@example.com to receive a copy of our eligibility checklist.
Please view our presentation about Accountancy Apprenticeships, the accounting qualification and what accountancy is!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01223 360405 for more information.
Check out our blogs
Information on apprenticeships for employers.
Employers are required to sign a training agreement in support of their apprentice’s studies and must commit to paying any top-up fees if applicable. To find out more please contact your nearest centre.
Benefits of employing an apprentice
Changes to apprenticeships
If you are an employer who is interested in signing up an apprentice, please view our presentation about the changes to the apprenticeship requirements, the learner journey, the benefits of apprenticeships and about First Intuition.
If you are interested in signing up and apprentice with First Intuition, please email email@example.com or call on 01223 360405 for more information.
You can also visit https://www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship to find a apprentice.