Exploring Accountancy Apprenticeships
An accountancy apprenticeship allows you to kickstart your career and earn while you learn. FI centres across the country are running free events in 2020 for potential school leavers in year 12 and 13, to introduce you to a career in finance. The purpose of these workshops is therefore to help you:
- Explore career options in Business and Finance
- Discover an alternative to going to university
- Understand the role of an accountant
- Receive advice on C.V.s and preparing for interviews
So, if you are approaching your A Levels and would like to find out more, book your place at a school leaver event below.
Upcoming Workshops and Events at FI
Accountancy Academy 19th and 20th February, First Intuition Leeds
“Any Questions University Vs Apprenticeships” parents evening, 10th March, First Intuition Reading
Summer School 7th and 8th July, First Intuition Maidstone
Summer School 7th and 8th July, First Intuition Southampton
Summer School 8th and 9th July, First Intuition Chelmsford
Summer School Date TBC, First Intuition London
Summer School Date TBC, First Intuition Cambridge
Business & Finance Workshop 11th and 12th August, First Intuition Reading
Business & Finance Workshop 27th and 28th October, First Intuition Reading
- Find out what to expect from a school leaver workshop, read about the success of FI Chelmsford’s 2019 summer school.
- Sign up to or register your interest in an event near you, listed above.
- Explore where an accountancy apprenticeship might take you