Our biggest ever ACCA course offering
We’re offering more ACCA courses to September 2020 than we have to any other exam sitting. This is so that you can use this additional time to boost your progress over the next few months.
ACCA Tuition courses
You have more ACCA course options to choose from if you study to the September 2020 exam sitting:
- Long link ACCA tuition courses starting in April and May, with a bridging programme through to August revision courses. This is a great option if you are planning on taking 2 or 3 papers in September 2020 and want to get a head start on your studies. These tuition courses will be delivered via our virtual classroom.
- Standard ACCA tuition courses which start in June with Online Live, or July for virtual classroom. We recommend you then transition into August revision courses and question days.
- FI Online courses start any time and you can study at your own pace. See below for our full online study options.
ACCA Revision courses
Revision courses start in August 2020. We have temporarily closed our classroom centres, therefore all September 2020 revision courses are delivered as Online Live.
What are my ACCA Study Options?
We have 3 excellent ACCA study methods available to help you find the perfect fit for your new routine:
- Classroom: Join full-day sessions in one of our study centres courses. Ask questions as you go and learn within a community of like-minded peers.
- FI Online Live: Experience live and interactive tuition, with shorter 2.5 hour sessions spread across several weeks.
- FI Online: The perfect way to learn if you want complete control over when, how and where you study. With the added security of expert tutor support when you need it. We recommend blending your ACCA online course with an Online Live revision course for key topic revision and question practice.