Our biggest ever ACCA course offering
We’re offering more ACCA courses to September 2020 than we have to any other exam sitting. This is so that you can use this additional time to boost your progress over the next few months.
ACCA Tuition courses
You have more ACCA course options to choose from if you study to the September 2020 exam sitting:
- Long link ACCA tuition courses starting in April and May, with a bridging programme through to August revision courses. This is a great option if you are planning on taking 2 or 3 papers in September 2020 and want to get a head start on your studies. These tuition courses will be delivered via our virtual classroom.
- Standard ACCA tuition courses which start in June with Online Live, or July for in-centre. We recommend you then transition into August revision courses and question days.
- FI Online courses start any time and you can study at your own pace. See below for our full online study options.
ACCA Revision courses
Revision courses start in August. We are hoping to be back in our classroom centres from early July, therefore all September revision courses are planned to be either in-centre or Online Live. We commit to supporting you in the face of any unexpected disruption to the September sitting. Please see our September promise below.
3 Online Study Options
We have 3 excellent ACCA study methods available to help you find the perfect fit for your new routine:
- Virtual Classroom: Join full-day sessions that mirror in centre courses. Ask questions as you go and learn within a community of like-minded peers.
- FI Online Live: Experience live and interactive tuition, with shorter 2.5 hour sessions spread across several weeks.
- FI Online: The perfect way to learn if you want complete control over when, how and where you study. With the added security of expert tutor support when you need it. We recommend blending your ACCA online course with an in-centre revision or Online Live revision course for key topic revision and question practice.
Our September 2020 Promise
We commit to supporting you in the face of any unexpected disruption to the September exam sitting. We promise to:
- Defer your course to the next sitting free of charge, OR
- Give you your money back if your planned course cannot go ahead, but above all you can trust us to
- Support you through to completing your exams
We will do the right thing by you.