Whether you’re looking to start your journey in accountancy, move on in your current studies or would like help making the right study plan, we’ll be available to answer any questions. This article provides the dates of our upcoming open events and contact details to register your space.
Come and meet our team in Birmingham
Open to all, this session will be suitable for those taking their first steps in their accountancy journey, those wishing to progress their journey, as well as current students.
Upcoming Events in Birmingham:
• Tuesday 15 February 2022 – 10am – 2pm
• Tuesday 22 February 2022 – 10am – 2pm
• Tuesday 1 March 2022 – 10am – 2pm
• Tuesday 8 March 2022 – 10am – 2pm
All events will take place at our brand-new centre which is located at Edmund House, 12-22 Newhall Street. You can get more details on our Birmingham Centre page.
Alternatively, to book your space, please register via Eventbrite
Our team will be available and happy to answer any questions, whether you:
• Don’t know where to start
• Unsure which paper to sit next
• Would like to move on from AAT to another qualification
• Are struggling to restart your studies after a break
• Have questions about the next paper you’ve chosen to sit
• Need to re-sit a paper
• Are interested in an apprenticeship
• Have general questions about studying or exams
What qualifications can you study at FI Birmingham?
In our Birmingham centre we offer the following qualifications:
• AAT (Level 3 and 4)
You can find out more about these at our open forums but in the meantime, if you would like to request more information or if you’re unable to make any of the dates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 661 4323.
We will be adding future dates for further sessions and other events in the Centre. If you’d like to receive details about these please register your interest by emailing email@example.com.