Twenty years ago in the UK:
- Just over 20% of the employable workforce in the UK held a degree, now this percentage is almost up to 40%.
- An ILM research report showed that over 70% of management positions were looked for both an undergraduate and professional qualification, this is even higher now
The challenge therefore, for those embarking on a career as a finance professional, is “how to stand out from the crowd”? When there are so many with degrees, when there are over 150,000 accountancy students in the UK alone, with over 10,000 completing their qualification every year… how do I show that I am different?
With this supported MSc Professional Accountancy programme our students can access:
- Quality education from a Platinum approved provider
- Quality support for the two MSc modules both which add knowledge and skills. (The business simulation module is excellent in demonstrating what it is like to manage a business)
- Through an evening course programme that involves 11 sessions per module
Employers love to see individuals who:
- Take responsibility for their own career development
- Demonstrate a desire and a work ethic that is different to their peer group
- They feel will add value to their organisations
Basically becoming a leader, not being led. Making decisions on their career, not waiting for others to do this.
By joining our MSc Professional Accountancy community we want you to become part of a network that will stand out from the crowd.
What to do Next?
The registration deadline has now expired for the July 2021 intake (current version of the program). The final opportunity to register as a new student for the current version of MSc in Professional Accountancy is January 2022.
Please contact University of London directly, as FI will not be offering tuition courses for this intake.