The EducationInvestor Awards 2022 celebrates ‘commercial successes in the business of education’, recognising those that have made an outstanding contribution to the industry in 2021 and 2022.
EducationInvestor Awards 2022: Skills Provider of the Year
This year the Skills Provider category was well represented with 8 strong finalists in the group. The judging panel were looking for a training provider that demonstrated a successful pivot to online course delivery amid the pandemic, whilst improving student outcomes and pursuing a clear corporate strategy.
First Intuition Achievements
The EducationInvestor Skills Provider award recognised activities undertaken during the year May 2021 to May 2022. For First Intuition this was certainly a busy time, with achievements including:
- Expertly navigating course delivery changes in response to various lockdowns
- Investing in the refurbishment of our London study centre and increasing classroom capacity
- Doubling intake numbers in September 2021 compared with the previous year
- Merging with iCount Training, now First Intuition Manchester, and expanding our study centre network
- Opening a new study centre in Birmingham (expanding our network further!)
- Achieving an Outstanding rating in our first full Ofsted inspection, with many FI centres around the country gaining the same grade in 2022
These achievements are the result of a razor-sharp focus on doing the right things for our clients and our students. Moreover, this growth has led to a steep rise in recruitment, the implementation of new processes and changes to our structure and responsibilities.
Focus on People
At the centre of everything, we continue to focus on what is important:
- The student experience
- The client experience
- The FI team experience
We would like to thank our clients, students and staff for their unwavering support. We look forward to another year of opportunity in 2023.
To see more information about the EducationInvestor Awards, and the full list of winners, please visit the EducationInvestor Awards website.