The centre is led by James Morley (email@example.com), Managing Director FI Birmingham and Online. James has worked in Professional Education since 2008, supporting both employers and students develop learning pathways that work for them.
Teaching will be delivered by a number of our friendly FI tutor team including Rosie Bennet, Erica Evans, Jayne Boucher and Nadia Zackria. They have a wealth of experience and are extremely passionate about their roles in developing students’ knowledge to progress them in the world of accountancy. Learning through tutor-led tuition at FI Birmingham will be packed with real-life examples to give technical subjects a practical content. Tutors will provide exam-focused tuition to ensure our students have the best chance of passing their exams.
We are currently recruiting for various roles to expand our team, including tutors and members of the Customer Service team. If you are interested and would like to find out more, please visit the Birmingham page to view the job descriptions and apply.
The New Centre
Opening in January 2022, Birmingham tutor-led tuition courses will be held in our brand-new professional learning centre, conveniently located in Edmund House in Birmingham City Centre. The centre is less than 10 minutes’ walk from both New Street and Snow Hill station and local bus and tram stops making it a convenient location for all.
FI Birmingham is well equipped to cater to our students. Our facilities include:
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms offering a great learning environment
- Free Wi-Fi broadband, so students can bring their laptop and log on during breaks if they wish
- Relaxing student break out area with complimentary tea, coffee and snacks
- Dedicated Customer Service and tutor team ensuring that you receive the support you need to succeed.
- Computer-based assessment lab.
- Onsite Café
- Rooms are also available for external hire
- The nearest car park to FI Birmingham is Snow Hill Station Car Park on Livery Street
- Bicycle racks can be found at Eden Place, just off Edmund Street which is round the corner from FI Birmingham’s front door. Please see information from the police on securing your bike safely
- Disabled Access and Disabled Blue Badge parking bays can be found on Colmore Row.
We are initially launching with AAT and ICAEW programmes in 2022, with AAT offering Foundation, Advanced and Professional levels and ICAEW available under Level 4 and level 7 apprenticeship programmes. You can find more details about our 2022 programmes here. We plan to expand this to include ACCA and Leadership and Management programmes later in 2022.
The Birmingham learning centre also supports local CIMA students via our excellent online provision where FI provides everything they need to complete their CIMA studies at certificate, operational or professional level.
There will be further communications, employer breakfast meetings and student events over the course of 2022, so if you are interested in attending, please contact Michelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll add you to our mailing list so you’re the first to hear about our exciting news and developments.
However, if you don’t want to wait to get in touch, please fill out the form below to request a call-back and our friendly team will support you with your enquiry.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new professional learning centre.