Why do I need Xero Certification?
Overall, completing the Xero Certification Course is a great step towards gaining a solid understanding of all things cloud accounting and of Xero.
Xero Advisor Certification shows you how to use all the core features of Xero to help you advise your clients. From setting up to bank reconciliation, right through to reporting.
What, exactly, is Xero Certification?
- The eLearning course will take about six hours and includes how to set up and run Xero on a day-to-day basis.
- There are knowledge checks throughout, which means you are assessing your knowledge and understanding as you move through the certification.
- There are twelve modules in total.
- By the end of it, you will be able to set up Xero, run Xero day-to-day, review month end and therefore generate all relevant reports.
- Xero have included another six hours worth of additional content free of charge, covering topics like Why Cloud, Why Now?
- The Xero Certification is great for your general accounting skills, knowledge and development.
At First Intuition we are proud to offer the Xero Advisor Certification Course. With Making Tax Digital going live on 1 April 2019, the shift towards technology-based practices has made a quantum leap. Consequently this, along with a thirst for knowledge, has boosted the demand for skills gained with Xero – the UK’s leading online accounting platform.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01425 618124. Please be aware that some of our accountancy courses will now include Xero Advisor Certification as standard.
Alternatively, for further information please visit the official Xero website.