What’s the deal with ACCA AFM?
ACCA Advanced Financial Management is not an easy exam. In fact, a whopping 67% of December exam candidates failed it across the globe. So why is it such a hard module to pass?
4 reasons students fail AFM
The latest examiners report lists the following reasons why AFM candidates are performing poorly:
- Poor Time Management
- Computational answers being badly structured
- Not reading the requirement of the question properly
- Lack of detailed knowledge of the syllabus areas
How to pass AFM
Are you making the mistakes listed above?
If so, our Online Live revision course may be just what you need.
- The interactive Online Live sessions will walk you through real AFM questions
- We will provide you with a strategy on how to maximise your marks in the time available
- You will be given the skills to enhance the presentation of your answers
- We show you how to encourage the marker to award you marks even if your final answer is incorrect
- Finally, our expert AFM tutors will give you advice on exactly how to approach and answer the questions
December 2019 was a tough exam with a global pass rate of 33%. However, of the students that attended Online Live Revision, 67% of our students achieved a pass in ACCA AFM, which is more than a 100% increase on the global pass rate.
The next Online Live Revision course starts on 3rd February and spaces are limited to ensure you have the best experience in the virtual classroom. Book your place by clicking the button below. We look forward to seeing you online soon!