Leadership and Management Courses in Maidstone
Partnering with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), these new courses are designed for both new managers/team leaders and those looking to continue their progression. Furthermore, all of our courses are accredited with the CMI. Therefore learners completing the full level will be on their way to achieving Chartered Manager status.
Following the Covid-19 pandemic, managers will play an ever important role in helping companies adapt and respond to the changing business environment. Companies will therefore be looking to ensure they have the right people with the right skills to drive these changes forward. Whether it is dealing with HR issues, managing budgets more tightly, or professional development, these courses cover a wide range of key areas within Leadership & Management.
Leadership and Management Programme Details
The programmes are available both commercially and as apprenticeships. Courses can also be booked individually, and can be an excellent CPD opportunity if there is a key skill you need an employee to develop.
Programmes on offer:
- Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management & Leadership
- Can be undertaken as the L3 Team leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship, where government funding is available
- Aimed at first line managers, team leaders or supervisors, or those aspiring to be
- 8 CMI modules, ranging from managing teams, achieving results, delivering projects, and managing budgets & resources
- Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
- Can be undertaken as the L5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship, where government funding is available
- Aimed at operational or departmental managers, or those aspiring to be
- 8 CMI modules, ranging from managing stakeholder relationships, managing finance and projects, and creating/delivering on operational plans
- Impact Skills Programme
- Included within our Apprenticeships
- Individual modules can be booked separately and added on to commercial CMI courses
To register your interest, or to find out more information please contact Shane Reeves at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring the Maidstone office on 01622 755 100 to discuss the options available.