We are offering a complete programme of study which will provide everything you need to complete the next level of CIMA study. However, by studying CIMA at First Intuition, you will benefit from an extremely attractive price as well as industry leading tuition and materials.
What will you receive when studying CIMA Unlimited?
- Unlimited access to any online CIMA course from FI for 18 months. Choose our Online Live or Online courses for every paper at that level and attend a course a second or third time at no extra cost if you need extra help or support.
- Online Live courses are available in the evenings, at weekends or during weekdays.
- A kick-off call with an expert to create a CIMA study plan that works for you.
- A coaching call every 6-8 weeks to help you stay on plan, address any burning issues and keep you moving forward.
In addition, you will be eligible for a 20% discount on any FI classroom courses you wish to attend.
How much does it cost?
The CIMA Unlimited course offers a saving of up to £875 per level compared with buying Online Live courses individually.
- For CIMA Unlimited Certificate Level – £1,200,
- CIMA Unlimited Operational Level – £2,200,
- CIMA Unlimited Management Level – £2,400
- and for CIMA Unlimited Strategic Level – £2,600
What are the payment options?
Either pay upfront and save the hassle of lots of expense forms, or you can pay for CIMA Unlimited in 12 instalments – therefore helping you spread the cost whilst you study.
If you are serious about qualifying and want the most supported and cost-effective programme to study CIMA then look no further.
How can I book on to a CIMA course?
Have a look at our CIMA course dates to get a flavour of the range of courses we run, then click the button below when you are ready to place your order.
Prefer to pay in instalments? Request a callback from our friendly team using the form below. They will be able to to talk you through al of the CIMA study options available to you.
Read more about planning your CIMA studies.
Register Your Interest in Studying CIMA
To read more news and exclusive tips from First Intuition, visit FI Hub.