What is ACCA Unlimited?
This is a fantastic option for ACCA students who have completed two thirds of their ACCA qualification. If you are studying at the Strategic Professional level, we want to support you through to completion with our new packages that give you unlimited access to ACCA Strategic Professional FI London classroom, FI Online Live and FI Online courses for your final level plus the opportunity to top-up your ACCA qualification with an MSc from University of London.
You already know you are going to complete the qualification, so why not give yourself access to any and every ACCA Strategic Professional course available from FI London, FI Online Live and FI Online. Wouldn’t it be great to do a revision course again and be fully supported for a resit if required on a structured and supported plan – and a plan that you can use to access your qualification more quickly and cheaply than ever before.
And just to make this really special? Every FI ACCA Unlimited member will have the opportunity to enrol on FI’s unique University of London MSc Professional Accountancy programme with a 50% discount off FI fees (saving you £1000 across the two modules).
What will you have access to?
We have FOUR ACCA Unlimited Strategic Packages for you to choose from:
For students with all 4 Strategic Professional papers left:
London 4 Unlimited access to all 4 papers on London classroom courses (plus all online courses)
Online 4 Unlimited access to all 4 papers on Online Live and Online courses
For students with any 2 Strategic Professional papers left:
London 2 Unlimited access to 2 papers on London classroom courses (plus all online courses)
Online 2 Unlimited access to 2 papers on Online Live and Online courses
How much does it cost and how will you pay?
Payments can be made upfront to save you time doing multiple expense forms, or in 6 or 12 equal instalments.
|Packages||Upfront cost||6 monthly payments||12 monthly payments|
|Online 4 (all online modes)||£2,340||n/a||£195|
|Online 2 (all online modes)||£1,260||£210||n/a|
All prices include VAT
Two simple rules
- Maximum of 2 papers to be studied for to each of the 4 annual sittings. This can be either for a 1st time attempt or a retake.
- A 4 paper package has an overall time limit of 2 years, and a 2 paper package has an overall time limit of 1 year to complete your Strategic Professional Level, however we expect you to be completed well before then (individual personal circumstances will be taken into account and if required we can extend the package length).
Why buy a package?
- More cost effective than buying courses individually and easier to manage payments either with one upfront or spreading across 6 or 12 months.
- We are an ACCA platinum provider with great pass rates and experienced tutors helping you every step of the way.
- Absolute flexibility on which courses you can attend.
- Option to join FI’s cohort in London for The University of London’s MSc Professional Accountancy with a 50% discount off our FI fees totalling £1000 saving across the two modules.
Did you know when you have completed your ACCA Strategic Professional you are 2/3 through your MSc as well?
Through a unique opportunity between ACCA, University of London and First Intuition you can complete just two more modules and receive an MSc Professional Accountancy as well.
Find out more about the MSc that you could complete once you have finished your ACCA Strategic Professional Level.
What if you want to leave the Unlimited programme early?
If you are not happy with the package and wish to leave before passing all of the papers, we will deduct the standard brochure price of the courses you have attended from the payments you have made up to the point of cancellation, and credit or invoice you the difference.
It’s really important to us that you are motivated and serious about qualifying, so we want our packages to be fair and transparent.
What to do now?
- Have a look at the 2020 course date brochure to get a flavour of the range of courses we run.
- Request a callback from our friendly team to talk through your study options using the form below.