At FI, there’s nothing we appreciate more than having our valued students recommend us to friends and colleagues. To show our appreciation, you can receive a £100 Reward for referring FI Manchester or FI Liverpool to a friend or colleague.
Any current student of FI Manchester can recommend a friend to study at FI. Once your friend has booked their first Classroom course at either the Manchester or Liverpool study centres, you will be able to claim your reward.
How do I claim my reward?
After you have recommended FI to your friend and they have booked their first classroom course, it’s time to collect your well-deserved reward! To recommend your friend, simply download and fill in the form by clicking the button below. We’ll collect your details and the details of the friend you’ve referred to FI. You can return the form via email to Manchester@fi.co.uk or Liverpool@fi.co.uk. Then, a member of the team will be in touch to process your reward.
Don’t forget to ask your friend to include your name on their course booking form, under the “How did you hear about us?” section.
Who can refer a friend?
Any current or alumni student of FI Manchester can recommend a friend to study at FI. Once your friend has booked their first Classroom course at either the Manchester or Liverpool study centre, you will be able to claim your reward.
Refer a friend T’s and C’s
- The refer a friend scheme does not apply to students from clients that receive a corporate discount.
- For commercial bookings referrals, payment can only be made when the course payment is received in full for the student being referred.
- For Apprentice bookings, payment can only be made upon successful enrolment onto the apprenticeship. The reward can only be paid to the student who has referred the apprentice.
- Excludes mock day only bookings, and FI Online and Online Live courses.
- It must be the referred student’s first classroom course booking.
- The referred student must have put your name on the course booking form.
- All potential rewards must be claimed by the referrer within 6 months of the referred student registering with FI Manchester/Liverpool for a classroom course. After this point, any claim will be deemed invalid.