Our extensive experience in training for the accountancy sector gives us great insight into what employers are looking for. We know that while solid and thorough technical knowledge is a ‘must-have’, employers are also increasingly looking to build the management skills of their most valued employees and to develop internal talent into the leaders of the future. We believe that structured and recognised Leadership and Management training can help you to motivate and retain your best employees and also to attract new talent to the organisation.
3 reasons why you should find out more:
- CMI research shows that only 1 in 5* managers receive any formal training leading to a huge increase in the number of ‘accidental managers’.
- 71% of organisations admit that they fail to effectively train their first time managers*.
- These programmes can allow you to use apprenticeship funding as an effective way of upskilling your next generation of business leaders.
*CMI Management Report
Come and find out more at our launch events in Cambridge or Peterborough!
What to expect at our events:
- An overview of our two new programmes and who they are suited for.
- Benefits of the programmes for your business.
- Benefits of the programmes for your team members.
- Q&A session to find out more.
The Leadership and Management programmes will enhance skill sets by laying the foundations of effective managers at various levels. This will be through a tailored combination of Skills days, online technical managed learning and assignment submissions. With CMI accreditation.
Furthermore, we will be running more Leadership and Management Launch events in 2020 – to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.