We have secured up to 50 exam seats for the following papers for FI students:
Performance Management | Taxation (UK) | Financial Reporting | Audit and Assurance | Financial Management
This pilot exam sitting is not on the ACCA website for general access and is only available via trusted learning providers.
As an FI student who may be retaking from March, or if you are happy to self study on top of classes already booked, you simply need to register your interest below.
Please be aware by completing this form you are committing to taking a place in the July exams pilot remotely, you have access to a laptop/desktop that meets ACCA requirements and you will pay the exam fee (£120) to ACCA by 22nd May.
If you would like to attend a course specifically put on for this pilot exam sitting please read on.
We will allocate places on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.
We have created specific tuition and revision combined courses, aimed to prepare you for the ACCA pilot exam sitting (dates below), delivered 9.30am to 4pm GMT via our Online Live classrooms if you would like to attend these to support you through to the exam.
The courses are 5 days long in duration and include marking of course exams and mock exams and tutor support throughout the course.
We will also pass assure those students who sign up for this by giving them a free revision course if required to the September 2020 exams.
30% price reduction for FI students
(Please note that pass assurance does not cover these unique courses, to take advantage of pass assurance use the standard FI exam sitting courses)
To proceed with booking to the ACCA Pilot exam sitting:
- Step 1 – sign up with your details, which paper/s you are interested in and whether you wish to attend one of the courses below, or study on your own – do this BY THURSDAY 14TH MAY.
- Step 2 – we will contact you on Friday 15th May to confirm your place. Again this will be for the first 50 students per paper who registered interest.
If you wish to book a course as well:
- Step 1 – Ensure that the dates you have selected you can attend.
- Step 2 – We will contact you directly Friday 15th to Monday 18th May to collect payment for the courses / confirm your place. Please DO NOT register if you are not expecting to pay.
- Step 3 – For those attending courses, materials will be despatched and your login to the online learning platform released by the end of Monday 18th May.
- Step 4 – First courses start on Wednesday 20th May.
Course dates for ACCA pilot exam sitting
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9|
|w/c 18th May||w/c 25th May||w/c 1st June
|w/c 8th June||w/c 15th June||w/c 22nd June||w/c 29th June||w/c 6th July||w/c 13th July|
|Tax (UK)||20/05/20||27/05/20||3/06/20||Consolidation week and course exams||17/06/20||24/06/20
|Final revision and mock feedback||July exam week||Relax!|
Please note: a minimum number of 15 students per course is required for it to run.
Course fees: £699 inc VAT per paper (30% price reduction for FI students)
Exam fee (ACCA): £120 per paper (UK fee)
Monday 6th July – Audit and Assurance
Tuesday 7th July – Taxation
Wednesday 8th July – Performance Management
Thursday 9th July – Financial Reporting
Friday 10th July – Financial Management
Questions? Contact us here.