Compared to four or five years ago when perhaps 5% of our learners were apprentices, many of our intakes in 2019 were made up of more than 50% apprentices.
Now all employers have been given a digital online account (DAS) we want to help support our clients through this time of change by holding some apprenticeship forums across East Anglia.
What will we cover?
- Levy/Non Levy payer funding rules
- 20% off the job training guidance
- Recruitment of Apprentices & training of existing staff
- How Apprenticeships can work for you
- The future of Level 7 apprenticeships
- Q & A session
When are the Apprenticeship Forums?
- Cambridge – Tuesday 17th March at 08:00 (this event will be held at Quy Mill Hotel)
- Norwich – Tuesday 24th March at 08:30
- Ipswich – Tuesday 24th March at 16:00 (this event will be held at the Holiday Inn, London Road)
- Peterborough – Thursday 26th March 08:30
- Chelmsford – Friday 27th March at 08:00
How to Book?
All you need to do is click the button below and fill in the booking form. We will then send you a confirmation of your place and a couple of reminders nearer the time.
Please get in touch to discuss your upcoming training needs or if you want to start progressing starters for any of our apprenticeship programmes.