For most professional bodies, meeting CPD obligations is as much a requirement of membership as passing the original examinations, so it makes sense to choose a provider who:
- Offers the same high quality of training that delivered exam success
- Uses a familiar style of training – flexible, personalised, and effective
- Already knows and understands its clients and students
You can choose from a range of public and private courses, both tailored and off-the-shelf. And you can have them delivered digitally via live-on-line sessions or specially recorded on-demand content, or face-to-face here at First Intuition Yorkshire or in-house.
Whatever course you choose, you can be sure that it will be:
- Accessible, informative and of immediate practical use
- Carefully targeted and personalised to suit your needs.
- Designed and delivered by specialists with at least fifteen years of experience
- Validated with a certificate of participation
- Of high quality and good value.
To speak to one of our team about your CPD requirements just contact your local participating centre.
Click here for course information CPD Brochure