For most professional bodies, meeting CPD obligations is as much a requirement of membership as passing the original examinations, so it makes sense to choose a provider who:
- Offers the same high quality of training that delivered exam success
- Uses a familiar style of training – flexible, personalised, and effective
- Already knows and understands its clients and students
You can choose from a range of public and private courses, both tailored and off-the-shelf. And you can have them delivered digitally via live-on-line sessions or specially recorded on-demand content, or face-to-face here at First Intuition Yorkshire or in-house.
Whatever course you choose, you can be sure that it will be:
- Accessible, informative and of immediate practical use
- Carefully targeted and personalised to suit your needs.
- Designed and delivered by specialists with at least fifteen years of experience
- Validated with a certificate of participation
- Of high quality and good value.
To see the full course timetable and find out more about the content, delivery & your options select your regions’ full brochure:
How to book:
If booking 5 or more courses (which includes a discounted rate) or require an invoice raising to the employer please complete the booking form here: CPD Booking Form and return to:
East Anglia – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yorkshire – email@example.com
Chelmsford – firstname.lastname@example.org
If booking an ‘off the shelf’ course please follow the relevent link below to book your course online. Please note this will require payment at checkout.
Accounting Standards Update (IFRS & UK GAAP) 25th March – 1:30pm to 4:30pm
The Power of Digital Technology, AI, Machine Learning & the Value of Data 21st April – 9:30am to 12:30pm
The Impact of Digital Technology on Accountants today & in the future 13th May – 9:30am to 12:30pm
Tax for Owned-Managed Businesses 16th June – 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Charity Accounting Update 27th July – 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Audit Update 22nd September – 9:30am to 12:30pm
Organisational Performance Management 6th October – 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Inheritance Tax & Capital Gains Tax Update 10th November 9:30am to 12:30pm
Accounting Standards Update (IFRS and UK GAAP) December 15th – 1:30pm to 4:30pm