What has changed?
CIMA have confirmed that the Case Study exams will be available to sit remotely on the original Case Study dates:
- Operational Level – 13-15th May
- Management Level – 20-22nd May
- Strategic Level – 27-29th May
What’s even more exciting is that CIMA have extended the exam entry window, to close just 24 hours before the exam sitting. This means that you should still have plenty of time to prepare for and book your exam!
To support this, we are offering some additional CIMA Case Study courses:
- Operational Level Case Study course – starting on the 1st May
- Management Level Case Study course – starting on the 8th May
- Strategic Level Case Study course – starting on the 15th May
As with all our CIMA Case Study courses, our students will benefit from:
- Expert tuition
- Comprehensive online learning resources, covering the pre-seen information and key technical knowledge from the relevant Objective Test papers
- Three marked mock exams (all marked within 24 hours of submission to make sure you can learn from feedback quickly and efficiently)
Who is it for?
We think this is great news for two groups of CIMA students:
- Those that are ready to sit Case Study but deferred their decision due to the ongoing uncertainty – you now have certainty over exam dates and courses scheduled to allow you time to study!
- Those who are ready to sit their final OT exam and would like to accelerate their progress by sitting the Case Study in May. CIMA have announced that Objective Test exams will be available to sit remotely from the 4th May, so you have a great window of time to complete this exam and book onto the Case Study exam. This particularly applies to Management and Strategic Level students, who can sit their final exam before the Case Study courses start.
What to do next?
You can book onto one of our CIMA Case Study courses directly from our website.
We are always here to help so, if you have any questions, or would like any personalised advice you can contact us here.