Check Availability and Book an Exam:
A summary of the booking process is given below or view our step-by-step guide to help you navigate the site and book your exam.
- You will first need to select the exam you wish to sit and then select an available date/time.
- In order to confirm the booking, you will then need to fill in the booking registration pages (ensuring correct details are entered for the purchaser/billing and participant/student) and pay upfront by credit/debit card. Please note, exam fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You will then receive an email confirmation of your booking.
- Once you have booked your exam, you can set up a free online account by clicking here or clicking on the ‘My Account’ button from the main page. Click on ‘I’ve lost my password’ and you can set up a password for your account.
- By logging in, you will be able to view your bookings and cancel/amend your booking. You can change the date/time of your exam free of charge up until 9am four working days before the exam date.
First Intuition Students:
If you are First Intuition student, you are also entitled to a discount on your CBE fees. In order to take advantage of this discount, you will need to enter a discount code in the basket before proceeding to checkout. If you do not have this discount code please contact the centre on 01245 209 900 or email@example.com