Professional Diploma In Accounting
£270.00 – £3,060.00
The Professional Diploma comprises three core modules, a synoptic assessment and two optional units from a choice of five.
The Professional Diploma (sometimes known as Level 4) comprises three core modules, a synoptic assessment and two optional units from a choice of five. Once completed alongside six months relevant work experience, you will be able to apply for AAT full membership (MAAT).
- Classroom, distance or blended learning
- Students must complete the Advanced Diploma in Accounting first
- Takes between 6 months & 1 year to complete
- Compulsory modules: Financial Statements, Budgeting, Management Accounting, Decision and Control & the Professional Synoptic
- Optional modules (choose 2): Business Tax, Personal Tax, Credit Management, External Auditing, Cash and Treasury Management