Ways to study online
First Intuition offers two fantastic ways to study online:
Our FI Go courses offer complete flexibility, enabling you to start your studies whenever you are ready. The online recorded lectures cover the whole syllabus and can be watched at any time. With a complete set of study material, pre-recorded lectures and tutor support, you have everything you need to pass your exams.
You can book your FI Go courses online here.
FI Go Live
Broadcasting live from one of our fantastic centres, you can join our evening or weekend classroom sessions from the comfort of your own home and participate in live and interactive Q&A sessions with our tutors. With a complete set of study material, pre-recorded lectures and tutor support, you have everything you need to pass your exams.
You can book your FI Go Live courses online here.
- Pre-recorded online lectures covering the entire syllabus
- Course materials couriered to your door
- Online progress tests and marked mock exams
- Unrestricted support by phone and email from expert tutors
Why study online?
More students than ever are starting to use online learning to prepare for their Professional Qualification exams. We spoke to some of our online learners to find out why:
- Greater choice and control over your study route – as each of the professional qualifications increases the number of exam sittings, or introduce exams on demand, many students are switching to online to allow them to study the paper they want to the sitting that is best for them – they are no longer constrained by the classroom schedule
- Flexible study time and environment – Online learners can study where and when they want! All they need is access to the internet. This means that learners can find the place and time to learn that most suits their needs. A number of our learners also mentioned the time, money and CO2 emissions they save by not having to travel!
- Learn at your own pace – Online learning allows you to move through the material at your own pace. You can create a study plan for each module that is entirely based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Looks great on your CV – Online learning demonstrates commitment, self-discipline and motivation – all skills that are highly sought after in the workplace.
- Same expert tutor support and high-quality learning materials – don’t forget that our online learners are supported by the same expert tutors (with years of experience) and learning materials that our classroom students receive. Regardless of how you study, we are always here to help.