What is the CMI Level 3 Leadership and Management Qualification?
CMI Level 3 is aimed at new or aspiring team leaders and managers looking to gain knowledge and skills to prepare themselves for the management journey. Having management experience is not a necessity for the Level 3 programme, however, you should look to be able to draw upon work-based experience as part of the programme.
This qualification is suitable for team leaders, supervisors, assistant managers and analysts.
This will cover 8 modules which we have carefully selected to benefit a new or aspiring manager.
The Level 3 modules include:
- Principles of Leadership & Management
- Contributing to the delivery of a project
- Managing data & information
- Managing budgets & resources
- Managing own personal and professional development
- Managing daily activities to achieve results
- Managing a team to achieve results
- Building a stakeholder relationship using effective communication
Is the CMI Leadership and Management course available as an apprenticeship programme?
Absolutely, all of our courses are available as commercial courses or as part of the apprenticeship programme. If you would like further information about our CMI Level 3 apprenticeship, click here. Alternatively, you could contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is First Intuition Maidstone?
First Intuition is a leading accountancy training provider in the Kent area, however, that doesn’t mean we just train accountants! Our Leadership and Management courses have now been running over the last 3 years with great success.
Our classroom course centre is based in the heart of Maidstone centre. At First Intuition, our team are always ready to help our students in every way they can.
What to expect when studying CMI in Maidstone as a classroom course
Classroom courses are an excellent way to learn within a tutor-led classroom in a dedicated learning environment. Here are some of the many reasons why to study your CMI qualification in a classroom course:
- Tutor-led classroom tuition – All of our tutors have years of experience in industry; so your tutor-led tuition will be packed with real-life examples that apply directly to your work
- Full set of course materials including a question bank to practise from and boost your confidence
- Unrestricted support by phone and email from expert tutors – or pop into the office during break for a chat!
- Free tea, coffee and a range of snacks during break
How do I book?
Our next course for CMI Level 3 Leadership and Management is starting on 7th October 2022. If you are looking for more information or to book this course, please contact our team by emailing email@example.com or call us on 01622 755100.
Our helpful team are on hand to help with any questions you may have!