Skills Sessions – Tuesday to Thursday 08:00-09:00
Our skill sessions will cover the essential skills to help you think in a more focused and effective way and to ensure that personal productivity and satisfaction are enhanced. These Skill Sessions are short interactive and information-packed sessions.
These sessions focus on good time management, building and handling business relationships and Motivation, pro-activity and self-resilience.
Book your skills sessions using this button below:
Career Sessions – Monday to Friday 12:30- 13:30
These sessions will include specialists from the accountancy sector and will take place in the form of a keynote speaker followed by a panel discussion.
Monday – Motivation & Studying successfully at home
- We will open this session with some motivation from our very own Gareth John. Plus we will discuss studying successfully at home with our AAT Director Nick Craggs, Jamie Hughes from AAT and Han Dunsterville who is an admin on the independently run AAT student Facebook group. Book this session here.
Tuesday – How the AAT supports you & Communication skills for accountants
- We have Ross Grange and Neil Maguire from AAT discussing how the AAT supports you and your studies and then followed by Alexandra Bond Burnett where we will be discussing training on communication skills for accountants. Book this session here.
Wednesday – What is the future of accountancy?
- For the first part of this session we have Mike Day from Xero discussing the changing role of the accountant and impact of technology. This will then be followed by Steven Drew from AAT and Mike Day discussing the future of bookkeeping and accountancy. Followed by Steven Drew from AAT and Graham Hambly from PQ Magazine joining Mike Day discussing the future of bookkeeping and accountancy. Book this session here.
Thursday – Career Inspirations
- Today we have Warren Tilbury, Managing Partner with PEM who shows that school leavers studying AAT can be every bit as successful as graduates! We also have Jo Nockels – FMAAT Financial Controller for the TaxAssist Head Office talking about her career and working in practice. Book this session here.
Friday – Success stories from a former AAT Apprentice of the Year and former Royal Family chef turned accountant.
- Becca Fay will talk to us about balancing success in her accountancy studies with building a finance career, and also being captain of Cambridge City Ladies Football Club
- James Duggan will be discussing the move from cooking for the royal family and formula one to the world of accountancy. Book this session here.
For more information about our other career sessions and to book please use our downloadable brochure below.
Technical Sessions Monday to Friday from 17:30 onwards
Our team of highly experienced tutors have put together a range of technical sessions to help you succeed in your AAT assessments. We have a variety of sessions from “what makes markers tick” to “Dealing with level 4 narrative tasks”.
We are also holding specific Revision Sessions for individual units at level 2, 3 and 4. These sessions will help you iron out technical issues with key syllabus areas in papers you have already been studying. These sessions also give some much-needed motivation and structure to help you pass the assessment.
Book your technical sessions using this button below:
Download full AATitude Brochure here:
Who is the AATitude Festival for? Anyone who is studying AAT or any other accountancy qualifications.
How to join – You can book your place by using the “Book Now” buttons above or download our interactive brochure and click on the session you wish to book.
Dates – Monday 10th August – Friday 14th August. You can attend as few or as many of these sessions as you will find useful.
Cost – Free of charge.
Time – Various times – please see the brochure above for further details.
Where – Online via Zoom.
If you need any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org