We’re hosting a ‘Virtual Open Morning ‘ on Saturday 12th June. Open to all, this session will be suitable for those taking their first steps in their accountancy journey, as well as current students. Our usual in-centre sessions can’t take place at the moment due to current social distancing requirements. Despite this, we’d still like to offer potential, new and current students the chance to explore their opportunities with our expert team.
Our team will be available to cover any questions, whether you:
- Don’t know where to start
- Are unsure which paper to sit next
- Would like to move on from AAT to another qualification
- Are struggling to restart your studies after a break
- Have questions about the next paper you’ve chosen to sit
- Need to resit a paper
- Are interested in an apprenticeship
- Have general questions about studying or exams
- Date: Saturday 12th June
- Time: 10 am – 12 pm
- Where – Online via Zoom (use the link to register and join)
In our Chelmsford centre we offer the following qualifications:
You can find out more about these at our ‘Virtual Open Morning’ but in the meantime, this article provides more detail and also has a link to request more information, if you’re unable to make this date.