Come and meet our team. Open to all, this session will be suitable for those taking their first steps in their accountancy journey, as well as current students.
11th November 2023
13th January 2024
9th March 2024
6th July 2024
14th September 2024
23rd November 2024
All events will take place between 10 am to 12 pm at our centre at:
2 Coval Lane
Our team can answer your questions.
Our team will be available to cover any questions, whether you:
- Don’t know where to start
- Are unsure which paper to sit next
- Would like to move on from AAT to another qualification
- Are struggling to restart your studies after a break
- Have questions about the next paper you’ve chosen to sit
- Need to resit a paper
- Are interested in an apprenticeship
- Have general questions about studying or exams
We’ll also be able to provide more detail on the new AAT Q2022 syllabus and level 2 apprenticeships.
In our Chelmsford centre we offer the following qualifications:
You can find out more about these at our open forums but in the meantime, this article provides more detail and also has a link to request more information, if you’re unable to make this date.