Come and meet our team. Open to all, this session will be suitable for those taking their first steps in their accountancy journey, as well as current students.
- Saturday 16th October 2021 – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Saturday 20th November 2021 – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Saturday 8th January 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Saturday 26th February 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Saturday 26th March 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Saturday 14th May 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
- Saturday 25th June 2022 – 10.00 am – 12.00 pm
All events will take place at our brand new centre at:
2 Coval Lane
Our team can answer your questions.
Our team will be available to cover any questions, whether you:
- Don’t know where to start
- Are unsure which paper to sit next
- Would like to move on from AAT to another qualification
- Are struggling to restart your studies after a break
- Have questions about the next paper you’ve chosen to sit
- Need to resit a paper
- Are interested in an apprenticeship
- Have general questions about studying or exams
We’ll also be able to provide more detail on the new AAT Q2022 syllabus and level 2 apprenticeships.
In our Chelmsford centre we offer the following qualifications:
You can find out more about these at our open forums but in the meantime, this article provides more detail and also has a link to request more information, if you’re unable to make this date.