If you are serious about making the most of your study time then we are proud to offer our new online 12 week programmes. Rather than a single ACCA course, we are offering a complete programme of study that will provide everything you need.
How it works
You will sign up for a 12 week programme. Over the 12 weeks you will:
- Receive weekly emails from your expert tutor setting you clearly defined learning goals for the week
- Receive all the physical materials you need delivered directly to your door supported by comprehensive digital learning activities
- Attend Online Live ACCA courses for tuition to help you acquire the key knowledge needed
- Attend Online Live ACCA courses for revision to help you hone your exam techniques
- Complete regular question practice and a course exam with feedback from your tutor on how you are progressing – we are limiting the size of the cohort for each course to ensure the tutor can provide the support you need
- Throughout the programme, receive personalised support when you need it from your tutor and the FI Online team – you will never feel alone.
Why it will work for you
Rather than putting together a study plan from a range of disjointed ACCA courses, you will be joining a complete programme that has been designed to provide the support, structure and guidance (as well as flexibility) that Online learners need.
By studying at FI, you can be sure that you will get the very highest level of educational support and service – but don’t take our word for it. See what our students say here.
How much does it cost?
We are super excited about the launch of our 12 week programmes. To mark this, we are offering all of this at the fantastic introductory price of £695 for Skills papers and £795 for Professional papers.
Payment plans are available, email us for more details.
When can I start?
We are currently fully subscribed for the December sitting – sign up below and we will let you know when our next 12 Week Programmes start: