With the apprenticeship world ever changing, making sure you’re up to date with the latest knowledge on apprenticeship is important. That’s why we’re here to help at First Intuition!
Shane Reeves, Head of Apprenticeships at FI Maidstone is here to talk you through the requirements of the AAT level 2 apprenticeship.
Apprenticeships are an excellent way to bring new skill to your business. While progressing their career development, they are also learning skills that work best within your industry. This is why AAT Level 2 apprenticeships are a perfect solution to fill your finance assistant roles.
Key points that will be covered in the free webinar:
- The difference between the AAT level 2 apprenticeship compared to levels 3 and 4.
- The job roles that the level 2 finance apprenticeship can cover, such as finance assistants.
- The new mandated qualification of the AAT foundation to accountancy.
- The requirements needed for the level 2 apprenticeship.
- An overview of the funding available.
Book your space or find out more
Click the below to register for the free webinar on Friday 7th May at 9am.