More and more employers use distance learning for their staff. There are many advantages for your staff studying via distance learning:
- You don’t lose staff one day a week to their studies.
- Flexible study time, so you don’t lose staff in busy periods.
- Students can study the course faster than usual.
We offer our employer’s:
- Initial discussion to discuss your requirements.
- Single allocated tutor for all your students, as your main point of contact.
- Monthly reports and regular feedback on students’ performance.
- Setting of goals for submission of student mocks and exam deadlines.
- Progression planning.
- Potential discounts for multiple students.
⇒ Click here for an example of our student progress report
“I love working with First Intuition because of the people there. They are top class professionals at what they do, and they do it extremely well, the results speak for themselves. As a bonus, they are all top-quality people and always a pleasure to deal with”
Stefan Payne, CFO at Titan Airways