Why choose First Intuition as your distance learning provider?
AAT Awards 2017 winners
Great pass rates well above the national averages
Complete study packs including practice material
Access to our online platform including pre-recorded lectures
Excellent tutor support including evenings and weekend support
Flexible payment plans of 8, 10 and 12 months
Can study on any device whenever and wherever best suits you
Live online classes available
With an AAT distance learning course from First Intuition you get all the study materials you need to study on your own and at your own pace.
Our Online and Live Online packages include superb online resources, including online lectures and tutor-recorded mock debriefs. For a demo click here. You can contact your subject tutor at any time if you need help.
Studying for the AAT qualification
The AAT Accounting and Bookkeeping qualifications give you all the practical everyday skills you need to be able to build a successful career in finance.
Whether you are:
- a school leaver planning to start a career in accountancy
- someone who has worked in a finance function for many years and are looking for a qualification that recognises your experience
- a career-changer seeking new challenges in a role that can give you a secure and exciting future
The AAT is the ideal qualification and an excellent alternative to going to university for ambitious individuals with the drive to succeed. Many people complete the AAT qualification and end their studies at that point, but others will use it as an entry-point to one of the professional chartered accountancy qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW.
Our Distance Learning Study Packages
Which level will you be studying?
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting: school leavers or students with no accounting experience should start with this level or the Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting: students with relevant work experience or Accounting A Level may start with this level
- Professional Diploma in Accounting: students must complete this level to become fully AAT qualified
Once you are fully qualified and you have gained one year’s work experience, you can apply to become a full member of the AAT and obtain the letters MAAT after your name.
Not sure what level to start with? Take our AAT level checker here.
Our suggested study route
Contact our distance learning team today!
If you have any further queries regarding our AAT study programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01425 618124.